Our client, a prestigious law firm located in Newark, NJ is seeking an experienced law librarian. This is an excellent role for the candidate who wants to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced attorneys, share their expertise, and make an impact with a top-tier organization.
If you are motivated, talented, and ready for a great career opportunity, then we invite you to apply!
Responsibilities of the Law Librarian
• Conduct efficient, cost-effective research and reference support to lawyers using the most appropriate online and print sources
• Conduct local orientation with new lawyers and meet with lawyers regarding anticipated research needs
• Obtain documents and books from outside sources via telephone calls, orders, documents from agencies, courts, document retrieval services and other libraries
• Stay abreast of professional literature to ensure that our research services are efficient, cost-effective and complete
• Research topics for lawyers writing articles and presenting speeches
Qualifications for a Successful Law Librarian
• Paralegal Certificate or Law Degree from an ABA accredited institution or Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science
• 7+ years of legal research experience
• Expert proficiency in online and case law research and legal databases
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands, provide high levels of customer service and maintain a professional demeanor under stress.
• Outstanding problem solving ability with proven strong organizational skills
Our client offers a competitive compensation package!
If you have a friend who is interested in our job opportunity, refer them to us and you could earn a bonus of up to $500! To learn more about our Referral Program, click http://www.hirecounsel.com/referral-program/
If Interested, please email your resume directly to DOsman@HireCounsel.com
To apply for this job email your details to Dosman@hirecounsel.com