The NJLLA November luncheon and workshop will be held at Seton Hall University School of Law on Monday, November 13, 2006. The workshop, “Thomson University’s Librarian MBA Program”, will be conducted by Betty Jo Hibberd from Dialog. It provides practical “how-to” techniques in justifying your information services, going beyond numbers and connecting to the objectives of the organization as a whole. The time of the program is still being worked out, check the web site for the time.
Speaking of the web site, have you checked out NJLLA.org lately? Lots of new stuff is posted, including:
– An October program overview by Mary Ellen Kaas
– A link to a recent profile of new NJLLA member Molly Brownfield
– 2 new employment listings
– An article on how we can use wikis in the law library
– Information on free NJ administrative regs – thanks to GALIC!